Thursday, March 26, 2009

Week 2-Thing #3

Well, the blog is all set up, and I have a brand new avatar. I decided to branch out a little bit. As I am such a fan of the Simpsons, this is me teaching at Springfield Elementary. I've had this blog started for a month now, but I never had enough momentum to get started. Now it seems to be rolling along all right, but I did have a bunch of extra time today, as I stayed home to nurse an ice injury. If only it were from playing hockey! This one came from slipping, and not falling in a parking lot. I stretched my stabilizing ligaments and continued to strain them as I walked around, almost making myself walk entirely peg-legged. It was and still is painful, though less so now that I have given it time to rest.
Now I am going to find out how to link it do the main blog!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, sometimes the not falling is way worse than the falling....I know that one.

    Hope you feel better soon.

    Ann

    ReplyDelete