Thursday, March 26, 2009

Weak One-Thing # 1

The title is not a typo. I public flog myself for my sloth and stupidity.

I am getting started today, and there are less days then there are things to do. While it looks bad, I will just simply be spending more time with this course than others, others who are already finished, others who are internet rough rangers, ready to boldly gallop into the wild web 2.0.

Me? Oh, I'm a coward when it comes to tech. It just mystifies me sometimes, and I stand there staring into the abyss, totally frozen.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Eric

    You aren't frozen....you have a simpsonized avatar, a blog and 3 posts..... You are jumping into the abyss and it will be fun :-)

    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt just like you in the beginning. Now I am able to actually understand how to make blogger work instead of stumbling across the correct way.
    You now have 6 post. I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete